Flat hot plates are flat steel products obtained by milling the substance or rectangular slab produced from scrap at approximately 800 degrees.
Steel Roll: Products with thicknesses ranging between 1.20-25.00 mm in general.
Sheet Metal: Products with thicknesses ranging between 6.00 - 200.00 mm and widths between 1000-3600 mm.
- In manufacturing of automotive, trucks, tractors, ships, trains, wagons, and containers
- In energy transmission lines, power plants
- In hydroelectric, thermic, solar and wind power plants
- In cement production facilities; in piping, machinery equipment, and cement silos
- In production of agricultural machinery, tractor manufacturing, in agricultural machinery spare parts, agricultural silos
- In water, petrol and gas transmission lines, dams, tunnels, bridges, viaducts, road barriers, harbors, cranes, and on vehicle equipment
- In heat boiler, steam boiler and pressure boiler manufacturing,
- In construction casts; scaffolding production, concrete transportation and mixing devices, concrete production facilities,
- In asphalt production facilities; in asphalt bunker and plants, asphalt production devices
- In steel structures; building, depot, shopping mall, factory, and viaduct construction
- In animal facilities; stable, coop, milking parlor, hayloft, feed storage, feed silos